Friday, June 3, 2011

How I Wore It - GO International Libertine

Dress: Libertine via Target; Belt: ??; Shoes: Lovely People via Habitat Shoe Boutique;
Necklace: Adina Reyter via Shop Beautiful; Sunglasses: Prada via Macy's

Back in March I blogged about three pieces I purchased during Target's limited edition GO International event and how I would style each of the items. Today, I wore the kelly green and navy blue striped Libertine dress, but styled it a little differently. I still added my metallic skinny belt to create definition, but instead of my cognac gladiators seen in photo B, I opted for snake skin sandals that I purchased last spring. (Worn here) I originally tried the Seychelle sandals, seen in photo A, but it took the look in a dressier direction than I wanted to go. What do you think of the look?

Photo A
          
Photo B

Since this is only the second day of June, there are plenty of other ways I can wear this dress and I plan to experiment all summer. I did find the straw cloche I was looking when originally taking the photos. It was in storage, thank goodness! I was afraid I had given it away! I added a photo from last Memorial Day weekend in which I first wore it. The sweet top was purchased from Anthropologie, another item I can't wait to wear again soon. Thoughts on the hat?
               


            


No comments: