Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend Day to Night

Saturday was a day full of errands, lunch with a friend who I never get to see and a date night my husband so I needed an outfit that would take me from morning to night. While browsing through the newest J.Crew catalog earlier in the week, I found yet another look I wanted to test. They paired a chambray button down under a cashmere turtleneck and I loved the little hint of denim peaking out of the neck. Since I don’t own a chambray shirt, I asked if I could borrow my husbands. It was a perfect fit, for now. I paired the shirt with a teal t-neck, dark denim jeans and tall, black riding boots. I’m not a huge fan of denim on denim, however, I like the contrast of the chambray and dark denim. The hat was a perfect accent! It went well with the color concept and bonus, I didn’t have to wash my hair! Would you pair the button down with a t-neck?




T-neck: J.Crew; Chambray Mens Shirt: Banana Republic; Jeans: Gap Maternity; Boots: Franco Sarto; Hat: Urban Outfitters; Necklace and Ring: Silpada; Sunglasses: Tom Ford

No comments: