Thursday, November 18, 2010

Endless Possibilities

This is the kind of weather I’ve been waiting for. Although I hate winter, with its snow, ice and bitter winds, I love wrapping up in wool sweaters and topping everything off with one of my many winter coats. This morning was no exception. Though the temps were not as cold as winter can get, this brisk fall morning called for wool. While sifting through my sweater boxes, I stumbled upon this gem. It’s a 100% wool vest with detachable fur collar. I originally paired the outfit with black pants, but I didn’t like the look of black on black with only charcoal gray to breaking things up. Jeans were a much better fit. I added my new Sam Edelman “Effie” booties and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome.










Coat: Tex by Max Azria; Vest: Tribal; T-neck: Target; Jeans: Joe’s Jeans; Booties: Sam Edelman; Earrings: Silpada


I love this new coat I picked up earlier in the summer. I purchased it at the BCBG outlet store for $39! The ¾ length puffed sleeves allows me to create a half sleeve from the sweaters and tops layered underneath and with the no lapel collar, my collar options are limitless. See how the fur from my vest created a fantastic collar all its own? You will see this coat again and again! 

No comments: