Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Special Day





Dress: Ann Taylor Loft; Tights: Hue; Boots: Miss Sixty; Necklace: Silpada; Handbag: BCBGenerations; Sunglasses: Tom Ford



Yesterday was my birthday, and for the first time that I can remember, it wasn’t unseasonably warm. I wanted a look that was comfortable, cute and a little trendy. I love sweater dresses this time of year. It’s still warm enough to get away with tights and boots because come December, it is all about pants for this girl! I am still trying new things with my wardrobe. I didn’t want a monochromatic look that was completely gray on gray on gray, so I added navy tights into the mix. I have to say I like how it turned out. And, the deep purple handbag added just a punch of color without taking over the outfit. Aside from the brisk wind, it was a great day complete with dinner, birthday cake and presents!


No comments: