Monday, November 1, 2010

Trying Something New

There are times where I question a look I am trying to put together and need to phone a friend for reassurance. I am so glad I did. I love the look of skinny jeans and ankle boots, on other people, but wasn’t sure if it was something I could pull off. The advice I received was “keep the top neutral and make the shoe the focal point”. I feel like I did just that!





sweater: BCBG Max Azria; tank: Mossimo; jeans: Marni for Motherhood Maternity; shoes: Farylrobin; handbag: Burberry


I got numerous compliments on my shoes that would other wise have been hidden by longer jeans. I love this top! It was so comfy and I loved that the light weight wool kept me warm against the fall chill in the air. As a repeat attempt, I think I will pair this same outfit with my Jessica Simpson taupe, peep toe booties that are complete with rows of ruffles.


What are your thoughts? Would you try this look? 

No comments: