Monday, November 8, 2010

To Sir with Love Homage



Dress: Unknown designer; Tights: Merona, Booties: Nicole; Ring and Earrings: Silpada


Today I feel like I could be a school girl straight out of the 60s which reminded me of the wardrobe used in To Sir with Love I love the look of the 60s and it’s still evident in fashion today. Sweater and sheath dresses, the mini and pencil skirt, t-necks, and flats are all in abundance right now. It’s like they say, “everything old is new again”. I paired my dress with tights and booties that have become a favorite accessory with several dresses I’ve worn so far this season (seen here). I included some photos from the movie so you could compare, not only my look, but the looks from the ladies in the cast. Can you see the similarities in some of today’s fashion?





Photo Credits:


Photo One: www.moviegoods.com


Photo Two: www.services.tvland.com


Photo Three: www.ioffer.com

No comments: