Monday, May 2, 2016

Birthday Fun

Jumpsuit: Loft (cute option); Jacket: My Mom's (similar); Sandals: Target (cute option);
Tote: Stella & Dot; Hat: Target; Necklaces: Jane Basch/Stella & Dot;
Earrings: Stella & Dot

Last Sunday was my husband's birthday, and to celebrate him, my son took him out for donuts! (Guess who paid....) From there, we went to Worlds of Fun for a little roller coaster action. And when I say roller coaster action, I mean a turn around Planet Snoopy and all the new rides they've added for the tykes! When my husband finished the day, he asked McKinley if he had had a good birthday. I think everyone had a little birthday fun.

My sweet aunt gave me this jumpsuit as an early Easter gift. (Remember when I blogged about my Wednesday Wants with this piece among them? Well, she did!) I love it! It's so light weight, incredibly comfortable, and the varying stripes give it such a fun vibe! And, did you know the back's out? I didn't either, but I love it. Adds a little built in air condition and will be the perfect swimsuit coverup!



 

     

Jumpsuit: Loft (cute option); Jacket: My Mom's (similar); Sandals: Target (cute option);
Tote: Stella & Dot; Hat: Target; Necklaces: Jane Basch/Stella & Dot;
Earrings: Stella & Dot
 
There are so many other elements about this look that I love. I added my mom's vintage jean jacket for the cool morning. I'm loving my new sandals from Target. They remind me so much of this Bass pair my mom had in the 80s. And the Voyager tote is awesome! It's reversible and made of a wipeable fabric that allows for all the scuffs, spills, and splashes that come with summer!

Can you believe we are in May? We attended McKinley's last Pre-K music program yesterday and I admit a cried! I can't believe he is in the last month of Pre-K!! However, I'm looking forward to our summer together before he heads off to Kindergarten. Definitely a time to document every little detail!

Happy Monday, Fashionista's!

No comments: