Monday, May 23, 2016

Blue Skies and Blue Hues

Top: LC Lauren Conrad; Jeans: Zara (similar); Flats: DV for Target; Hat: Target;
Tote/Jewels/Shades: Stella & Dot

On Saturday, the three of us headed out to Worlds of Fun for a fun afternoon under a cloudless sky. It was the first time it hasn't rained here in over a week, however it's rained pretty much all month, and we wanted to take advantage of a beautiful afternoon. We rode all the same rides, but McKinley decided to have a brave streak this weekend, and rode some additional rides he's been leery of in the past. We were so proud of him for conquering his fears! And, he tried new foods as well. It was weekend of firsts!

And speaking of firsts, I am testing out all my new tops while we're at it! This is another Mother's Day shopping spree purchase from my mom and I love it. It's super comfortable, really pretty and feminine, and perfect for warm afternoons. I love it against the extremely distressed jeans and statement pieces. And the Voyager tote has come in so handy with trips to the amusement park and zoo this past week. Room and chic! You all need one! (And it's reversible!)


 
 
 

How was your weekend? I'm excited for a short week this week. McKinley's last day of Pre-K is Wednesday and it's a little bitter sweet. I'm not quite ready for our last summer before Kindergarten, but I've got some things up my sleeve to try and make it special and memorable. And speaking of memorable, it's Memorial Day weekend! Any big plans?

Happy Monday, Fashionista's!

No comments: