Friday, May 13, 2016

An Oldie....

Top: Anthropologie (super cute option); Jeans: Loft; Heels: Kate Spade;
 Shades/All Jewelry: Stella & Dot 

Earlier in the week I had the privilege of going to the theater with my mom and McKinley. We took him to see the Life and Times of the Three Little Pigs at Theater for Young America, our second time attending the theater. After the show, which was a little scary at times, he announced at lunch that maybe he could be an actor and we could come see him perform. I LOVE IT!!  

After the show we went to lunch at Harvey's in Union Station and spent the rest of the afternoon at my parents. It was nice to get a little dressed up in the afternoon and wear heels! I feel so much more womanly when I can wear heels. I wear flats strictly for my times with McKinley, but heels are just more me! And I decided on a top that's an oldie but goodie. Those little birds are just the sweetest things and this top will never grow old.



The Top: Before and After

    

 


 It's Friday and we have a huge weekend ahead! I have a trunk show Saturday afternoon and my mom and I are headed to see Carrie Underwood on Sunday! I love a girly weekend. What do you all have planned? And speaking of planned, I've got to start planning my fashionable weekend!

Have a fabulous Friday, Fashionista's!

No comments: