Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I Heart Navy and Yellow

Sweater: Target (similar); Top: LC Lauren Conrad; Jeans: Loft (simiar); Booties: Vince Camuto;
Shades/Jewelry/Handbag: Stella and Dot

A new top makes a girl feel special, right? Well this one is super cute! My sweet mom bought me some cute tops from the LC Lauren Conrad line at Kohl's for Mother's Day and I can't wait to wear them all. This little navy one, covered in white hearts, felt totally appropriate for the afternoon ahead. 

Last Friday we took McKinley to get tap shoes and technique shoes for his Kindergarten Combo dance class he's taking this summer. I love that he's taking a dance class for the summer. It may not turn into anything more, but it makes my heart full that he's at least interested for now. (We also have t-ball on Saturday's and swimming lessons for two weeks in June/July.) And when your hearts full, you wear them on your shirt, right?

I started out with just the top, but it needed a little something. I decided to add a little sweater and the pop of yellow was perfect. I love pairing navy and yellow together. A sweet color combo. Distressed jeans, my favorite booties, and white aviators completed the look.




The Sweater: Before and After

    


I love that every time we take blog pics, he wants to be in some. I know this won't last much longer, so I'm taking full advantage! Isn't he the sweetest? Again, heart full!

 
 

It doesn't seem to want to stop raining around here and I seem to not want to do anything. This dreary weather has me all kinds of unmotivated and I am not loving that! Here's to a rain free rest of the week and some activities around the corner. I need to get out of my weather funk!

Happy Tuesday all!

No comments: