Thursday, May 5, 2016

Something About This Vest

Vest: H&M; Top: Loft (similar); Jeans: Loft (similar); Booties: Vince Camuto
All Jewelry: Stella & Dot

There is something about this vest. I feel like I take better blog pictures just by wearing it. I think it might have something to do with the fact that I'm finding my stride, and voice, when it comes to fashion right now. I've totally embraced BOHO for spring and I hope it continues throughout summer. This style fits me to a tee!

I love everything about this look and I wouldn't change a single piece of it. I'm wondering how this vest will look with a sleeveless jumpsuit or over a dress. I'm also wondering if I can pull it off with denim shorts. I guess there is only one way to find out. Try it all on!




The Vest Before

     

 As must of you know, I love to layer necklaces and these three are my all time favs! Shop them through my Stella & Dot link here!

  

We have an extremely busy day today! I have a meeting in the morning, possibly two, and McKinley has a Kindergarten assessment in the afternoon. Then we have book club tomorrow night. I can't wait for a little Cinco de Mayo beer tasting, fun conversation around a crazy book, and simply hanging out with the gals! I love days like this!

Hope you're having a stylin' week!


No comments: