Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Wednesday Wants - My Loves

Happy Wednesday!! It's super rainy and dreary here, again, but I'm happy because I'm chatting about Wednesday Wants! I hope you love all of the things I'm bringing you today because I do. 

I'm going to keep this post simple and let the pieces speak for themselves. There is no rhyme or reason to any of these. They are simply the things I love, I'm obsessed with, and that I want for summer! 

We have over-sized prints, trends I never thought I would embrace, and things that scream summer! Check them out! 


 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

What is on your radar for summer? Any trends you can't wait to try? Pieces that you've seen while browsing online or when window shopping? I love having a fresh season to start over with when it comes to fashion. I feel like summer allows so much more freedom when it comes to playing around with your new style. I know I've been doing some experimentation this spring and loving it all!

Stay dry if you're in KC! It's insane with this rain lately. I'm hoping it's gone within the next week so we can finally have some fun in the sun....while wearing embracing our new style!

Have a good one! 

No comments: