Friday, May 20, 2016

Working Saturday

Jacket: H&M (fun option); T-Neck: Ann Taylor; Jeans: Loft; Booties: Rebecca Minkoff (similar);
Shades/Jewelry: Stella & Dot 

Last Saturday I had a trunk show for one of the sweetest people! I met her after she won a silent auction item donated by me; a catered trunk show complete with champagne, cupcakes, and jewels! All she had to do was invite 20 of her friends. We had it out on the porch of a local boutique in Olathe, and even though we froze, we had a great time! I love working Saturday's when it's with fun people!

Because it was on the chilly side, I went for a heavy jacket that was still on the summer vibe. I adore this H&M jacket, and it turns out, is the BEST trunk show piece to wear! It matches all of the colors for our summer line, setting each piece off with an extra pop! (Side note: these two pieces are perfection with the jacket!! 1/2 )




 The Jacket: Before and After

    
 

So I've worn this jacket exactly three times, and every time I do, I seem to wear it with jeans. It's such an easy piece. However, I think over a little black dress would be so cool. Or maybe over a black jumpsuit for chilly evenings. I need to definitely get dressed up and take this jacket out for spin! 

I hope you guys have a fantastic Friday. For the first time all spring, we don't have a thing planned. Sleeping in won't be on the agenda, but taking it easy definitely is!

Happy Friday, Fashionista's!

No comments: