Thursday, May 28, 2015

BOHO Girls Night Look

 Top: Anthropologie (similar); Tank: Banana Republic; Shorts: Rachel Zoe via Gilt (similar);
Sandals: Target (similar); Bangles: Gift; Shades: MbyMJ; Handbag: MbyMJ

Tuesday was a busy outdoor day around here. Why? Because it didn't rain! It poured the night before, so we were unable to plant in the big garden, but McKinley worked all day with Granddaddy to plant potted flowers for our front stoop. So while they potted, I weeded. The weeds are taking over everything! I also baked up a little dessert for a Bachelorette viewing with my girlfriend later that night. A busy day!

So when it came to my final look for the evening, I went super casz. Now that it's finally warm enough to wear shorts, I immediately reached for my favorite pair! The top is a piece I've had forever! Okay, maybe four years, but in wardrobe years that's forever! I finished it off with cute sandals and wooden bangles. Nothing better than a little BOHO on a Tuesday night! 



 

The Top: Before and After

   

Top: Anthropologie (similar); Tank: Banana Republic; Shorts: Rachel Zoe via Gilt (similar);
Sandals: Target (similar); Bangles: Gift; Shades: MbyMJ; Handbag: MbyMJ
 
Short weeks always through me off! I can't believe it's already Thursday. The weekend is right around the corner! Made any good plans yet?

No comments: