Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day Lunch Date

Blazer: Zara (similar); Top: Ann Taylor (similar); Pants: JCPenney (similar); 
Sandals: Coclico; Necklaces: The Zoe Collective/Stella & Dot/BaubleBar (similar);
Handbag: MbyMJ; Lip Color: MAC Girl About Town 

On Friday, my mom, McKinley and I headed to the mall. Specifically, Nordstrom's Cafe for lunch to kick off Mother's Day weekend. It was so sweet. The night before, McKinley called my mom to invite her to lunch. He told her where we were going, asked if she could drive, and that if she could pick us up a 5:31. Five, three, one was the exact time he told her. So cute!!

I really wanted to be comfortable, chic, and colorful since all it's done is rain. For days it has rained! I thought this look brought out a cheerful color palette and so did the handful of other women who complimented the look. At least a handful of girls stopped to tell me how much they loved my pants! I think paired with the hot pink blazer, it gave them a more spring-like feel. I have a few other ideas on how to style these pants and can't wait to share them!




 The Pants: Before and After

 


Blazer: Zara (similar); Top: Ann Taylor (similar); Pants: JCPenney (similar); 
Sandals: Coclico; Necklaces: The Zoe Collective/Stella & Dot/BaubleBar (similar);
Handbag: MbyMJ; Lip Color: MAC Girl About Town

It's a day late, but I hope you mamas out there had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! I sure did! It was filled with love, laughter, and some super sweet gifts. 

Happy Monday, Fashionista's!

As always, see something you want? Need it now? Shop the links!!
Mingle 240

No comments: