Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wednesday Wants: Non Jean Pieces

Yesterday I admitted to being tired of wearing jeans. A crazy confession I know, but I am. I love them, but I'm ready to take on new styling challenges with cute pieces that are just as chic. And it turns out that Loft and J.Crew Factory have me covered! I've found pants, rompers, and dresses that would get me through summer and even into early fall. They would be great on our vacation in July and perfect for the beach later this summer. Versatile pieces that will go with tees, tanks, cardigans, and my trust denim jacket.

I've compiled a little collage of my eight favorite summery finds. Check them out!

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

What casual summer pieces are on your radar this season? I'm honestly loving every piece I found. If I had to pick, I like the striped romper and zebra print palazzo pants!

Side note, some of the pieces from Loft are on sale (under $40) and J.Crew Factory is having a big sale! You're welcome!!

2 comments:

Meg - Life of Meg said...

Why am I so obsessed with everything stripes! So much cuteness for summer!

Style My Way said...

I totally agree Meg!! I am stripes obsessed!!
XOXO!! Andrea