Monday, May 4, 2015

I Love Spring!!

 Top: H&M (similar here); Jeans: Loft (similar here); Sneakers: Target (similar here/on sale); 
Handbag: MbyMJ; Necklaces: Silpada/Rachel Marie Designs; Shades: MbyMJ;
Bracelets: J.Crew (gift)/David Yurman (gift)

We have had some cool spring days around here, but I am refusing to wear sweaters again! Maybe a light weight cardigan but that's it! That's what I love about this top. It's 3/4 sleeve so I have some coverage on my arms, the material is lightweight yet warm enough to ward off the chill, and so comfy! And the color is so perfect for spring with all the beautiful blooms popping up around us. I love spring!



 

The Top: Before and After

    http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2015/03/a-mama-and-mckinley-day.html

 Top: H&M (similar here); Jeans: Loft (similar here); Sneakers: Target (similar here/on sale); 
Handbag: MbyMJ; Necklaces: Silpada/Rachel Marie Designs; Shades: MbyMJ;
Bracelets: J.Crew (gift)/David Yurman (gift

What do you wear in early spring that keeps you warm during the chill, but makes you feel like you're utilizing your spring wardrobe at its best? Cute tops and jeans are my definite go-to!

Happy Monday, Fashionista's!!

As always, see something you want? Need it now? Shop the links!!

No comments: