Monday, August 18, 2014

My Happy Place

 Jumpsuit: Liberty of London via Target (similar); Jacket: Wrangler (my mom's/similar); 
Sandals: Tory Burch; Handbag: Pour La Victoire (similar); Shades: ULTA (similar);
Bracelets: Silpada/Millsaps/Banana Republic

Every time I wear this jumpsuit, it makes me so happy! I think it's the bold, crazy, incredibly cheerful floral that just makes me smile. This may be a very memorable prints, a piece that is limited in its styling, and the most far out print imaginable, but I don't care. It's my happy place!




Jumpsuit: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/08/a-bold-floral.html


Happy Monday Fashionistas!
XOXO

2 comments:

Jana Style Blog said...

Very cute! I love this jumpsuit on you! The print is fabulous!

Xo Jana
www.janastyleblog.com

Unknown said...

I really love this look!! You look great!

xo,
cait

gussied-up.blogspot.com