Friday, August 1, 2014

Spotlight on Boden

I have always been a huge fan of Boden, yet I don't own a single piece. However, my son's wardrobe consists of about 75% of their Mini Boden line, all of which are a mix of prints, graphics, and the cutest sweatshirts. And even though he's mine, he always looks adorable in their clothes!!

What draws me to their women's line is the vintage spirit within their designs. It reminds me of 60s Mod but never looks costumey. The silhouettes are simple and streamlined and blend easily with pieces that already exist in my closet. 

I recently received their catalog in the mail, immediately starting dog-earring pages, and couldn't stop! Most of the items I picked are easy pieces that will work with my more casual daily looks, but a couple of them can be paired with pencil skirts and flat front pants. And any one of them, aside from the dress, can be work with skinny jeans! I love a flexible wardrobe. Oh, and did I mention this is all for fall? Yes, fall! It's right around the corner....

With that being said, here are a few of my picks from Boden newest arrivals!

Top Row:
Bottom Row:

What are you thinking of adding to your closet for fall? Anything stand out? I don't want to give up summer, but fall fashion is my favorite thing ever.....aside from my son and his Mini Boden pieces!!

Happy Friday!!
XOXO

No comments: