Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Transition to Fall....

Top: Anthropologie; Jeans: LOFT; Booties: ShoeDazzle; Handbag: Kooba (similar);
Bracelets: J.Crew (similar)/Stella & Dot; Necklace: Stella & Dot; Shades: Prada (similar)

Calling all Anthropologie shoppers! Today is a great day to stock up on all those pieces you've been eyeing, on sale or regular priced, because for today and today only they are offering FREE shipping on all orders! ALL ORDERS! Now that's something to celebrate! So let's get shopping!

Speaking of Anthropologie, I purchased this top a couple of weeks ago during their big summer sale. I love the soft fabric, the perforated faux leather, and the fact that it's a perfect piece to transition into fall. I love how it pops against the white denim, something I haven't been wearing much of this summer, and I can't wait to style it for fall. I'm thinking skinny jeans and tall boots. And, it's on sale right now for $30! (Speaking of bargains, let's talk about my shoes. I picked these babies up for $13!! That's right, $13! I love them!)


 



While we're talking about fall transition, I've picked some of my favorites from Anthropologie! They know how to do BOHO chic!!



Fall is knocking on your door and you better answer it! Time to get shopping!!


No comments: