Monday, August 11, 2014

Fall Trends As Seen in the The Zoe Report

There are so many things that I love about The Zoe Report! First off, Rachel Zoe is at the helm so you know you're getting the most stylish information around. Second, you get the best updates in beauty as well as fashion. And third, you are armed with the latest and greatest in the world of fashion must-haves. And that's what I'm bringing you today!

The Zoe Report rounded up all the must-have trends for fall so I picked all my affordable favorites to share with you. A lot of the items are already a part of my wardrobe, but I'm super excited to add a few more to the mix. Fall is honestly my favorite fashion season of all. So without further ado, let's get shopping!!

The Must-Have pieces are:
1) An A-Line Dress
 2) Wool Knits
3) A Jacket with 70s Flare
4) Trippy Psychedelic Prints
5) A Long Vest
6) Sloughy Wide Leg Pants 
7) Thigh Slit Skirts
  


Top: 
Dress: Ann Taylor; Jacket: Ann Taylor; Sweater: Vince
Bottom:
Skirt: Milly; Vest: H&M; Pants: Joie


Top:
Sweater: J.Crew; Jacket: Rachel Zoe; Skirt: Bella Luxx
Bottom:
Top/Skirt: H&M; Pants: H&M; Skirt: Skies Are Blue

Of the pieces seen above, my favorites are the skirt from Milly, the jacket from Rachel Zoe, and the top/skirt combo from H&M. All are darling though!! Which of the trends are you most excited to add to your closet?

Happy Monday!

No comments: