Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Beach Is Still Calling

Sweatshirt: J.Crew Factory (on sale); Shorts: J.Crew Factory (sunny option); 
Tee: J.Crew (similar/on sale); Sandals: Tory Burch (similar); Bag: Kooba (similar); 
Shades: ULTA (similar
  
We have had the most incredible weather this week! Low 80s, hardly any humidity, and it has resulted in plenty of time spent playing outdoors. Luckily, the weather has been so pleasant that I was able to sport this awesome California beaches sweatshirt. I am honestly missing SoCal something awful right now, so when I wear this shirt, I feel a little bit closer to the area. Maybe next year we will be playing on one of those beaches on vacay!

This go around, I paired it with bright shorts and a striped tee. I liked the stripes and the graphic print together. I'm totally into mixed prints and continue to explore the options! For fall, I'm thinking skinny jeans and booties or pairing it with a pencil skirt and pumps! Now that's a look I can't wait to try!



The Shorts: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/07/west-coast-girl.html



No comments: