Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A Wardrobe Consult with Adrienne

 Last week I mentioned that I had another styling session/wardrobe consult and I had the best time! Adrienne was so much fun and up for anything! I love working with someone who just goes with the flow. And look at that smile! How can you not enjoy spending time with a woman that simply shines?   

We talked a lot about what she felt most comfortable wearing, her wardrobe needs on a daily basis, and what pieces she struggled with styling the most. We styled five pieces and ended up with twelve looks! Her response to me meant so much and Adrienne, I hope you are loving all your new looks and the contents within your closet!!


I found this little denim dress as I was browsing through her closet and thought it would look great as a jacket. Turns out it only buttons half way down....wah, wah. Didn't work as a jacket, but totally worked in four different looks! Loving it for late summer and all during fall!



This little blazer caught my eye simply because of it's color. And, it totally fits the trend bill that The Zoe Report talked about earlier in the month. It's perfect for casual Friday when paired with dark jeans and a scarf and so chic when attending a business meeting.


Then you remove the blue blazer and it's a simple LBD! The striped blazer is another way of making the dress a little more casual when paired with chunky necklaces. And I had to add my signature denim jacket, because everything goes with a denim jacket!

 
 

Adrienne mentioned she needed something for an upcoming bridal shower. I'm not sure of the actual theme, but I do remember there was something about sparkle. And sparkle she did when we put her in this darling eyelet dress and layers of sparkly necklaces! Remove the black pumps, add gray tall boots, a denim jacket, and this is the perfect Plaza Art Fair look.


Here is a closer look at some of the accessories we added to her looks. I am a huge fan of doubling, or tripling, your necklaces to give you that chunky statement look. And a bold, red lip helps as well!
 
 

Adrienne, I had the best time with you! Thank you so much for allowing me in your home and just letting me play! Your smile is amazing, just like your personality, and I truly hope you are loving the looks we created! Send photos of when and where you wear them! I know my readers and I can't wait to see them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! The looks you put together for her are beautiful! I love the way you styled her with her own clothes. Nothing feels better than when you get to wear pieces you love again and again! Keep up the good work girl:)