Tuesday, August 19, 2014

This is So Me!

Dress: Rachel Zoe (similar); Heels: Calvin Klein; Handbag: Ann Taylor (borrowed from mom);
Necklaces: LOFT/Tory Spelling (similar); Bracelets: J.Crew/BaubleBar/Kate Spade; 
Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Nail Color: Chanel  Black Satin; Lip Color: Clinique Red Drama

Last week I attended a blogging event with area bloggers at the Kate Spade store on the Plaza. I just love these events! I get to chat with friends, meet new ones, and with this event...shop!! I got the cutest little bracelet featured below and it is so me! Speaking of so me, I think this look is so me! A 60s shift dress, awesome heels, layers of jewels, and a large handbag. Yep, this is totally me!



 

How cute is that little bangle?? It reads "I Dare You" and that pretty much sums me up!



 

2 comments:

Classyandfabgirl said...

You were rockin' this outfit last Thursday! It was great to catch up after the event over a glass of bubbly.

love, lo

Unknown said...

I had so much fun with you at the KS event!! I adore this look and totally agree that it is totally you!!