Monday, August 4, 2014

Head to Toe

 Top: J.Crew Factory (similar); Skirt: ASOS (similar); Belt: Ann Taylor;
 Shoes: Jimmy Choo (similar); Handbag: Kooba via Rue La La (similar); 
Shades: MARC by Marc Jacbos;  Necklaces: J.Crew (similar)/Tori Spelling;
 Bracelets: J.Crew (similar/similar); Rings: Gorjana/Stella & Dot;
 Lip Color: MAC Ruby Woo

 This look is exactly what happens when you shop from your closet. I had a meeting last week with a potential client and really wanted to look stylish not businessy. I originally tried on a beige, linen sheath dress, but it just seemed to scream boring. Then I saw this top and wondered how it would go with the red midi. Would the reds be too much? Would they clash? Turns out, they were just right!

I tried the small black belt featured below, but it was just too heavy. I pulled this belt from the pile and loved it! A neutral shoe, bag, and gobs of gold statement jewelry completed the look. And just like that, my closet shopping created a look from head to toe!




The Skirt: Before and After


 
 


Happy Monday, Fashionistas!!
XOXO

2 comments:

Jana said...

I love this skirt! I love the stripe shirt paired with it!

Xo Jana
www.janastyleblog.com

Caitlin Fore said...

Love absolutely everything about this look! It really shows off your gorgeous figure! Love it!

xo,
cait

gussied-up.blogspot.com