Monday, August 4, 2014

Head to Toe

 Top: J.Crew Factory (similar); Skirt: ASOS (similar); Belt: Ann Taylor;
 Shoes: Jimmy Choo (similar); Handbag: Kooba via Rue La La (similar); 
Shades: MARC by Marc Jacbos;  Necklaces: J.Crew (similar)/Tori Spelling;
 Bracelets: J.Crew (similar/similar); Rings: Gorjana/Stella & Dot;
 Lip Color: MAC Ruby Woo

 This look is exactly what happens when you shop from your closet. I had a meeting last week with a potential client and really wanted to look stylish not businessy. I originally tried on a beige, linen sheath dress, but it just seemed to scream boring. Then I saw this top and wondered how it would go with the red midi. Would the reds be too much? Would they clash? Turns out, they were just right!

I tried the small black belt featured below, but it was just too heavy. I pulled this belt from the pile and loved it! A neutral shoe, bag, and gobs of gold statement jewelry completed the look. And just like that, my closet shopping created a look from head to toe!




The Skirt: Before and After


 
 


Happy Monday, Fashionistas!!
XOXO

2 comments:

Jana Style Blog said...

I love this skirt! I love the stripe shirt paired with it!

Xo Jana
www.janastyleblog.com

Unknown said...

Love absolutely everything about this look! It really shows off your gorgeous figure! Love it!

xo,
cait

gussied-up.blogspot.com