Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Orientation, Stripes, and Summer Endings

Dress: Tommy Hilfiger (similar); Sandals: Tory Burch (similar); Handbag: Kooba (similar); 
Shades: Prada; Necklaces: The Zoe Collective/Stella & Dot (1/2)

Last week we took McKinley to his preschool orientation. We thought it was a 45 minute meet and greet with the teacher, parents, and other children in his classroom. Boy were we wrong! Instead, it was a 45 minute introduction for just him! We dropped him off and had no idea what to do with our time! So to take my mind off of it, and to try and stop the tears, I suggested blog photos. Hey, a mama's gotta do what a mama's gotta do, right?

We picked up him a little later and he was so excited about his time spent at school! We were so thankful!





 


As a side note to this post, yesterday was the official first day and it was an emotional day and night. I'm hoping that orientation excitement will return in the coming weeks. Here's to Kleenox and wine!

Oh, and I'm loving this nautical print dress! A perfect look as the sun starts to set on a summer of fun looks!

2 comments:

Catherine V said...

So glad I found your blog via kcbloggermeetup. I turn 40 in a few weeks and need all the help I can get. :) Love this outfit!

Style My Way said...

Thanks so much, Catherine! I'm a stylist and wardrobe consultant, so if you need anything, contact me! I will help ease you into your 40s with class and sophistication!!
XOXO