Monday, January 28, 2013

A Zip Here/A Zip There

Coat: Land's End (old); Dress: Ann Taylor on sale;Tights: Hue;
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik; Bracelet: Ann Taylor (similar)
Necklaces: Silpada/Ann Taylor/Banana Republic; Sunnies: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Lip Color: MAC Dark Side

Sorry for my absence last week. The stomach flu has plagued our house since last Tuesday so I've been playing mommy nurse all week! I so hope we are all on the mend. I'm ready to start February with a bang!

This was actually the last outfit I wore last week. I am on a winter white and black kick right now and who can blame me. This dress is fabulous! I love the zippers at the hem! Such a great detail. And the dress is so comfortable! It will be great in the spring with shoes of all pops of color.  


 
 
This cuff is MAJ! I love the crystal broach and its so lovely paired with a double strand of pearls.




Happy Monday Everyone!! I hope to have a full week of looks for you starting tomorrow!

No comments: