Thursday, January 17, 2013

Weekend Fur

Fur: MNG by Mango via JCP; T-Neck: A.N.A via JCP (similar/various colors)
Jeans: LOFT (similar); Booties: Me Too; Scarf: Target (old); Sunnies: Tom Ford;
Nail Color: Essie Snake, Rattle & Roll (various colors)

This is the day it really all started....the crud set in and stayed for four days! I've been home sick for most of the week, today being my first day back in the office, and it feels pretty good. I'm in the land of the living! And because I've been in pajamas for most of the week, I've relied on outfits from last week, including this one. 

I wore this Sunday to run errands. Remember that challenge of dressing up on the weekend? And capturing photos of those looks? Well, here is one of them! My mom got this jacket for me last week, I am obsessed with faux fur, and I love the different textures and colors that run through out. I opted for gray but cream and brown would look amazing as well. And, if I had known how much I would wear these boyfriend jeans, I'm pretty sure I would have purchased at least two more pairs! They are truly my go-to jean on the weekend! 

 

 





Other ways I've worn faux fur.

 

No comments: