Wednesday, January 30, 2013

PSA - Rainy Day Gear

Jacket: MICHAEL Michael Kors (gift); Top: Forever 21; Tank: Target
Jeans: LOFT (on sale); Boots: Hunter (gift); Necklace: Banana Republic (similar)
 Ring: Tiffany; Lip Color: NARS Shanghai Express

Holy Cow!!! I was not at all prepared for the weather change that took place yesterday. Sure, they said the temps would drop throughout the day, but I wasn't expecting them to drop as low as they did! I may not have been prepared for the temp drop but I was prepared for the rain! 

When it rains, I always pull on my Hunter rain boots! These boots are the best when it comes to combating the elements! Your feet stay super dry and they are super stylish! They come in all different heel heights, boot lengths and a plethora of colors. They are perfect in the snow as well. And, for those freezing temps, they come with sock linings. I've been saying for months that  I need to invest in a pair. They too come in all colors and designs. I mean, if you are going to wear all weather boots, you might as well invest in the best! Check them out here



I am in love with my moto jacket! A great closet staple that gets you through all four seasons. Invest now if you have been wanting one. Sales are a plenty as cruise wear is out!

Moto Jacket:  Before and After

 




Other ways I've worn my red jeans!

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's a great change between before / after pix! You looks adorable with the red jeans and your shiny black rubberboots ;-) Compliment!