Friday, January 11, 2013

Weekend Wear...

Sweater: Design History via Gilt; T-Neck: Land's End (gift); Jeans: LOFT;
Boots: Halogen via Nordstrom; Necklace: Tiffany (gift); Sunnies: Tom Ford

 I am firm believer that just because it's the weekend, especially a Sunday, you don't have to look frumpy. I've really tried to challenge myself not to wear sweats of any form. Especially gym wear! Save that for...wait for it....the gym. 

This is what I wore last Sunday to run errands. I don't usually get photos of my weekend attire, but I am going to try and make that a "resolution" for 2013! That will really keep my challenge going. 

 


 
 


Stay stylish on the weekend. You don't have to go all out. Notice the very large sunglasses? They hide the fact that I'm wearing very minimal makeup! I am all about mascara, blush and lip-gloss on the weekends. A hint of color goes a long way. So do sunnies and hats for day old, or older, hair! 

So, who's up for the challenge?? Happy Friday!!!

No comments: