Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Girly Gift Guide

For some reason, I am all about girly gifts this year and I don't consider myself a girly girl by nature. Sure I love pretty things, but I also love beer, baseball and hotdogs. As I look at gifts for my girlfriends, I've found that I'm giving jewels, nail polish and anything shiny! So, I've pulled a couple of things together to share with you, in case you too are feeling girly!

I love these Brian Atwood for Target gloves. Elbow length, leather and with tiny silver studs, they make that girly girl so tough!


Who doesn't love a glitter clutch or a gift of three glittery bags? This Target clutch isn't just for night. The large envelope allows you to carry your necessities during the day. And the three bag set from LOFT? Well the usage is endless. Makeup bag for your tote, change purse for all the lose stuff in your tote or a small ID and credit card holder. These things will definitely keep you organized!


There are so many reasons why I love these drop earrings. First off, they remind me of a ring that my grandmother wears. One that I used to wear while sitting on her lap. A sweet memory for sure. And, these from Baublebar would look great on NYE with an LBD and top-knot.


Manicures, especially DIY manis, are all the rage. And, with these two trendy colors A Cut Above and Good As Gold , you are sure to stay glittery and girly all season long. Essie is a definite fav of mine!

 
This is another Nieman Marcus designer for Target, and one of my all time favorites, Marc Jacobs. This black scarf, with just a hint of shine, would look fab-u draped around a winter white sheath.  


Lastly, these shiny baubles are perfect for any girly girl. I am really into rose gold these days and this Baublebar necklace would jazz up any look. The bracelet from LOFT is soft in tone but makes a statement on the arm! 

  

What I love about these pieces is that they are all under $70. I love a cute gift that won't break my wallet!! And, I'm pretty sure any girly girl on your list will love them as well!

No comments: