Thursday, December 6, 2012

Me and My Shadow

Dress: BCBG via Rue La La; 
Tights: We Love Colors; 
Shoes: Steven by Steve Madden;
Bracelets: J.Crew/Fossil; 
Earrings: Banana Republic (old)

If I were a super hero in a movie I think this is what I might wear. It's not a body hugging, black pleather number but it's close. And my super power would be my ability to show my shadow! 

All kidding aside, sorry for the indoor photos against a really boring back drop. It was a crazy weather day on Monday and by 5:30 it was pitch black! You would have never seen me or my shadow! So, our hallway it was.

As for being a super hero, I'm not one nor do I have a really cool power. But, if I were one, I stand by the outfit! 


Oh, and the secret to a really great topknot...three day old hair, dry shampoo and humidity! Best one yet!


 


No comments: