Friday, November 4, 2011

You say it's your birthday....

Jacket: Gift; T-Neck: Bitten by Sarah Jessica Parker;
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft; Boots: Steven by Steve Madden (gift);
Earrings: Silpada

And it was...yesterday. I love birthdays. It's all about you and you feel special all day long. Or least that's how it is for me on my birthday. I worked the morning and took off the afternoon. I had a lovely lunch date with my husband and then met my mom and McKinley. We spent the rest of the day window shopping, wine drinking and buying up Mini Boden at Nordstroms for McKinley for Christmas. (So my birthday is also "All About McKinley Day" as well. And rightfully so!) 

I decided to wear jeans to work since I was only working a half day. Again, it's a day all about me and I wanted to wear jeans! I wasn't sure what to pair with them. I didn't want to wear my typical sweater and tall boots looks so I opted for this awesome wool jacket. A gift from my mom several years, it is a classic.


No comments: