Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Skinny and Cropped

Jacket: Anthropologie (gift); T-Neck: Ann Taylor Loft;
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft: Boots: Steven by Steve Madden (gift);
Bracelets: Ralph Lauren, Fossil; Ring: Hope, Faith, Miracles

As I continue to dress for this short week, I decided to keep the short theme going by sporting this darling cropped jacket. One of my favorites from seasons past, I paired it with my skinny jeans and my rock star boots. If you are afraid to sport skinny and cropped at the same time, never fear. Just layers something a little longer under the cropped so you feel that you have little coverage. The length of the t-neck helps balance out my hips.

As I was telling a co-worker yesterday, I'm not sure why I don't wear these more often. It's not like I'm afraid of stilettos, but I find these scary to wear at times. An early New Year's resolution, where these boots as often as I can!




No comments: