Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Y is for Yellow

Blouse, Cardigan, Jeans and Belt: Ann Taylor Loft;
Booties: Tory Burch (gift); Earrings: Tori Spelling via HSN;
Bracelets: Ralph Lauren; Fossil, Silpada, My Mom's 

Yesterday was definitely a Monday. A good Monday though as it was my dad's b-day! Since we were spending the evening at their house for dinner, pie (he prefers that over cake) and presents, I wanted to be comfy. What equals comfy in my book, jeans! Plus, it was an excuse to wear my new blouse!

As soon as I saw it, I knew exactly what to pair it with...my mustard yellow cardigan. There are so many details too. The ruffled neckline and sweet "Y" print through out the top are just a few. It also has a looseness to it that you don't see. Will be great un-tucked with my fur vest! And photographed next to the yellow pansies just makes the whole look pop!



No comments: