Thursday, November 10, 2011

Floral Bouquet

Dress: MNG by Mango via JcPenney (gift); Belt: ??;
Boots: Seychelles via Habitat Shoe Boutieque; Bangles: Silpada;
Necklace: Style and Grace Boutique

Yesterday was our nine year wedding anniversary and instead of my husband sending me flowers, I brought my own bouquet with this lovely maxi dress! This is the dress I've been waiting for all fall and it's finally here! A birthday gift my aunt and grandmother, I can't wait to mix this dress up with different layers all fall and winter long! I'm already thinking of my faux fur vest, a vibrant or muted t-neck underneath or a cropped sweater layered over the top. So many options for this bouquet of vibrant colors!

I so wish all of the photos had been as vibrant as the one below. But, with this photo of the print, you can see how pretty all the colors are throughout the dress.






No comments: