Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Blush with Chocolate

Sweater: French Connection via Rue La La;
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft; Belt: Ann Taylor (gift)
Shoes: Ann Taylor (gift); Trouser Socks: Hue;
Bracelets: JewelMint; Ralph Lauren; Fossil; My Mom's;
Ring: Hope, Faith, Miracles

Thursday was a dreary day so by the time I got home it was already dark! This getting darker earlier is killing my blog photos! Hopefully, we can start capturing some outdoor photos soon. In the meantime, my living room will have to do!

I bought this sweater while still pregnant last winter so I obviously never got a chance to wear it. I pulled it out from the depths of the sweater box, forgetting just how lovely it is. I love the color, the piles of ruffles, the fact that it's wool but doesn't feel like it and how well it goes with chocolate. Everything is better with chocolate, right? The color or the sweet!


No comments: