Friday, November 11, 2011

All Things Fur

Fur is a huge trend right now and something I've been wearing for years. Now, when I say fur, I'm personally speaking to faux. One, I can't afford the real thing and two, I just don't feel right wearing real fur. Below are five items I think should be in every girl's collection.

1) A faux fur vest. This can be worn with everything! Perfect with jeans, cute over dresses or worn as your actually outerwear and layered with scarves.

2) A faux fur circular scarf. This is great with just a t-neck and jeans. But you can also pair this with your overcoat for a luxe look.

3) A leather and faux fur trimmed jacket adds a level of cool to any outfit. Worn with jeans or over a dress, this jacket can be worn in so many different ways.

4) These mittens are darling and will compliment any coat this winter season.

5) This faux fur hat reminds of the movie "Doctor Zhivago". Super chic and super warm!


All Things Fur



No comments: