Thursday, November 17, 2011

Out On A Limb

Dress: Ann Taylor Loft; Belt: L.L. Bean (gift); Tights: Target;
Boots: Steven by Steve Madden (gift); Ring: Piperlime;
Bracelets: Jewelmint; Ralph Lauren; Fossil;
Earrings: Gorjana via Gilt (gift)

I totally went out on a limb yesterday and wore teal green tights with my oatmeal dress and cognac boots. Normally, I would pair this look with chocolate brown tights and chocolate brown boots and leave it at that. I am CRAZY!! Okay, I'm not crazy, I'm just trying out new things with my wardrobe. I have to say I really liked it. 


What do you think of my new pyramid ring? I ordered this exclusive to Piperlime ring several weeks ago and just haven't worn what I thought was the appropriate look for such a statement piece.



This is still the best accessory to any outfit! I just love this little guy to pieces!!!

No comments: