Monday, August 24, 2015

Last Minute Date Night

 Top: Piperlime (black option); Jeans: Loft (similar/40% off), Heels: Vince Camuto (fun option); 
Bracelets: Kate Spade/Kendra Scott; Earrings: Gorjana (similar); Shades: MbyMJ
A couple of weeks ago, the hubby and I went out on a date! An actual date that involved dinner, drinks, and a movie! And, then we came home to an empty house! My parents kept McKinley, an impromptu sleepover orchestrated by McKinley himself, which led this adult evening. After the date, we came home, laid on the couch, and proceeded to fall asleep watching TV. It was heaven!

And because we were going on a date, I wanted to look as cute as possible for Joel. We weren't actually sure what we would do with our evening alone, so I grabbed a cute top that I haven't worn in ages, my favorite boyfriend jeans, and fancy pair of heels. I didn't care if we were walking a 5K, I was going to wear heels since I don't get to wear them as often as I would like. (And no, I wouldn't actually wear heels for a 5K. Maybe a wedge...) I love this last minute look! Definitely one to wear again.



 

The Top: Before and After

     http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/06/a-hint-of-blush.html

 
   

 Top: Piperlime (black option); Jeans: Loft (similar/40% off), Heels: Vince Camuto (fun option); 
Bracelets: Kate Spade/Kendra Scott; Earrings: Gorjana (similar); Shades: MbyMJ

What is your go-to look for a last minute date night? I think adding a fav piece, like these boyfriend jeans, makes the look instantly chic! And, you just feel good!

Hope you guys are starting your week off with a statement! 

Happy Monday, Fashionistas!

No comments: