Thursday, August 27, 2015

Cocktail Confessions - Isle of Rum

 When I think of Malibu Rum, I imagine myself on an exotic island, or at least a Caribbean beach, sipping a fruity cocktail and listening to the sounds of the waves and steel drums. Since coming home from the beach last month, I've longed for those days of just laying in the sun and playing on the surf with my son. So I decided to take matters into my own hands, or into my own glass, and bring that essence of the beach in the form of a cocktail. And man did it work! Read on for the recipe!

What You'll Need:
Malibu Run, Pineapple Orange Juice, Club Soda

 

Add two shots of Malibu to your glass that's been filled with ice.


Fill glass with the fruit juice. So far I can tell you it smells amazing!


Add a splash of Club Soda for a little fizz. Stir!


This is such a great little sip! Even my mom said it was something you had to be careful with, it's that tasty. Go ahead, give it a pour!

Cheers!

No comments: