Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My All J.Crew Wish List

I didn't know I had a wish list until I got the new J.Crew catalog in the mail last night. I was absentmindedly looking through when it seemed like everything was catching my eye! I literally dog-eared every page. Everything seemed shiny, metallic, and gold. I never knew I was a gold girl until this catalog! 

The striped top comes in black, which I prefer, and the gold circles add a little something which all of my other stripe tops are lacking! How cute is that ornament? Who doesn't need a Blah, Blah, Blah ornament to match their favorite t-shirt?! The gold linen pants are amazing! Holiday parties, or just because, seem to be all the right occasions for them, no? I love stationary and these would make a great stocking stuffer for anyone. Tres chic! I didn't know I needed/wished for these shoes until my mom pointed them out. Seriously, so MAJ! The necklace is stunning! Like little matchsticks around your neck. It would light up any look.... That puffer vest in metallic gold is just what I need to punch up any casz look during the winter! And a Blah, Blah, Blah phone case? Yes please! Lastly, I have been in love with these Sorel Joan of Arctic boots since last winter. Definitely a must-have item to get me through winter! 

From Top to Bottom
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

What is on your J.Crew wish list this year? Check out their site for some fabulous finds! I love that they offer not only clothing but home goods and more! A one stop shop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love love love this list! I put a different pair of Sorels on my Christmas list - but might have to add these to my list:)