Thursday, December 4, 2014

Street Style

Poncho: Elie Tahari via Marshall's (similar); T-Neck: Ann Taylor (similar); 
Boyfriend Jeans: LOFT (similar); Boots: Ivanka Trump (similar); Hat: Target (similar); 
Shades: MbyMJ ; Handbag: Burberry (gift)

I met my girlfriend Caitlin for a quick photo session and coffee, but it ended up in a little shopping trip as well. We checked out the new Etiquette Boutique in Park Place Leawood, and if you haven't been in, you need make a trip! So many chic pieces. I picked up a darling little ring and cute striped dress that I didn't know was on sale. Bonus! I can't wait to style it and soon!

The last time I wore this poncho, I took it down a dark path. I wanted to toughen it up a bit with rugged boyfriend jeans and moto boots. I threw on a hat at the last minute because I didn't do my hair! I was headed to the salon after the photos and a good hat hides the bad! I'm loving my new do! I've been in a hair funk over that past couple of weeks and it's nice to love it again.



The Poncho: Before and After

   http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/10/new-twist-on-rain-gear.html
 


 

I'm loving these photos that Caitlin took! I feel like I could be in an ad or in a street style spot in a fashion mag. Okay, maybe I could just appear in my little blog and dream of the other scenarios! Either way, I love them!

4 comments:

awhite said...

I love little girl dates that end in a shopping run! :) Get all those girly boxes CHECKED!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Unknown said...

I love this look on you! And I loved getting to catch up and shop at Etiquette! Such a fab boutique:)

Unknown said...

Que mono ese poncho!!
Me encanta el look!!
http://pepavallejos.wordpress.com/

Ramona said...

Sounds like you had a great and fun day. Such a wonderful poncho styling.

Ramona
http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/