Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Making a New Year's Eve Statement

It's New Year's Eve! Can you believe that tomorrow will be 2015? Where has the year gone? For me, it has flown by! I'm not a huge NYE girl. We've done the going out thing. Hosting a party thing. Going out to dinner just the two of us thing. But as of late, we're really into staying in. However, when I think of making a night of it, I totally believe in making a statement. So in keeping with my theme, I've picked some of my fav statement making pieces! Just one of these will complete your NYE look, no matter what your plans!




If I had to pick one, or maybe two, I would definitely go for the clutch and bow-tie jacket! However, I love the feather coat and tiger ring. Okay, who am I kidding, I want them all! 

What are your plans for the big night? Headed out for a night on the town or simply laying low? Either way, I hope you have a wonderful night and that the New Year finds you surrounded in peace, good health, sublime happiness, and as always, incredibly stylish !!


No comments: