Tuesday, December 23, 2014

An Endless Day - What I Wore

Sweater: Tory Burch (fun navy option); Tank: Loft; Jeans: Loft (similar); 
Booties: Camper (similar); Scarf: Gift; Necklace: Stella & Dot;  
Bracelets: J.Crew (similar/similar)/Kate Spade (fun option); Earrings: Gorjana

Last Tuesday seemed to be a day that I thought would never end! It was preschool drop off/pickup, an afternoon spent at my parents house, a doctor's appointment for McKinley, taking him home to nap, running to the pharmacy to fill his prescription once my hubby got home, back home for dinner (thank goodness for a crock-pot), off to run an errand, and then home to start our nightly routine for bedtime. By the time I hit the bed, I'm pretty sure I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

With a look that literally took me from sunup to sundown, I couldn't have asked for a better one! My fav boyfriend jeans, comfy sweater, chic scarf, and almost forgotten about booties made my endless day bearable. I felt like I had a good friend by my side with its easy feel.




The Sweater: Before and After

   http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/01/maroon-burgundy-or-bordeaux.html




What pieces help you get through a hectic day? Do you dress for success or simply leave it to sweats and comfy sneakers? 

Happy Monday, all!

2 comments:

awhite said...

Boyfriend jeans are a great way to carry you through a busy day! :) Hope you got a day off after all that craziness!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Unknown said...

I love this adorable sweater! You are a great mama!! Keep it going love!