Thursday, December 11, 2014

Holiday Girl's Night

 Jacket: H&M (similar); Tank: Target; Shorts: Zara (similar); Tights: We Love Colors;
Booties: Marc Fisher (c/o/similar); Necklaces: Ann Taylor/Tori Spelling (similar);
Belt: ASOS; Shades: MbyMJ; Lip Color: Chanel (c/o People Style Watch)

Monday night was our annual Holiday Girl's Night Out! For the past three years, my girlfriends and I go out to dinner to just simply hang out before the holidays take over and we don't see each other until after the first of the new year. We gabbed over pasta and wine and it was delightful!

Prior to the night out, I spent the day playing excavators with my son inside and out in the sandbox. For a winter afternoon, it was just warm enough to play outside for about 45 minutes. Prior to this getup, I was in boyfriend jeans and a fisherman's sweater. What a difference faux leather shorts make, huh?

And let's talk about this jacket for a minute. I picked this up at H&M for $10 on clearance! That's right, $10! Yet another point to my whole "you can afford to shop" post. It's a great fuzzy fleece piece that is warm and comforting. Just what a girl needs when in the warmth of girlfriends!




The Shorts: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/10/rebecca-minkoff-booties-how-i-styled.html
 
 

 What are the pieces you're wearing this holiday season? Apparently, I'm very into black and leather (real or faux). Let's see what else I style up for all the other festivities we have planned! And to see if I can break out of my black phase!

No comments: