Friday, October 3, 2014

Navy Leather, Gray Camo, and Cut-Outs

Sweater: LOFT (on sale); Cami: LOFT ; Skirt: Piperlime (gift); Booties: Ivanka Trump (gift);
Handbag: J.Crew (gift/similar); Necklace: Banana Republic; Bracelets: Silpada (similar); 
Ring: Silpada

For the Saturday afternoon runway shows, I wanted to look chic and pulled together, but I also wanted to keep it casual and fun. Remember when I blogged about my leather favs, well my aunt gave me this as an early birthday gift and I couldn't wait to wear it! I originally had planned to wear it with this sweater, but it was a balmy 80 degrees that afternoon, so I opted for something a little lighter in weight. This gray toned camo sweater was perfect! Paired with cut-out booties (another early birthday gift from my mom), my navy bag, and crystal clutch necklace, this truly was a styling success!

 


 








































4 comments:

Jessica said...

You are killin' it in this look! I want a pair of open toe booties so bad!

26 and Not Counting

Style My Way said...

Thanks!! These booties were so comfortable! A must-have for fall!!

Anonymous said...

Loving everything about this outfit! You make camo look so chic! I adore the way you styled it with the skirt, booties and statement necklace. It makes me want to go out and get a camo t - something I've been avoiding b/c I have no idea how to wear it!

jyoti @ whatjocraves.com

Style My Way said...

Thanks so much for the kind words!!