Monday, October 27, 2014

#CosmopolitanChic - Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas

It's been almost a year since we took a vacation and that was to Los Angeles for my birthday. It's been over four years since we headed out to Vegas for Joel's. I am seriously dreaming of a get-away and Las Vegas sounds like a fun spot, no? The last time there, we played total tourists. We literally tried to do everything you could do in case we didn't get back. If we were to return, I'm thinking we would simply stay put in our hotel and take advantage of everything it had to offer.

The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas looks amazing! It's glamorous, luxurious, and offers a New York style amid all the themed resorts of the Strip. And I'm all for glamorous and luxurious these days! So when I'm not sleeping in (because it's a vacation), or laying by the pool (because that's what you do in Vegas), I would find myself mingling among the eateries the Cosmopolitan has to offer.

The Wicked Spoon sounds like a wonderful place to brunch. The decor is ultra modern, with bright colors and super cool lighting. And it offers American comfort foods which are perfect for that midday meal. There's also a secret pizza window where you can grab a New York style slice and head back to your spot by the pool! But I'm sticking around to dine and here's what I would wear. I'm all about sequins these days and I'm loving this skirt from H&M. Paired with a denim shirt (that would look so chic over your swimsuit) fun heels and a statement necklace, I would be dining in style. And, I could get my window shopping on in this look. I would need it to walk off that delish meal.


So, I've been lounging by the pool and hitting up the resort shops. After a quick cat nap, and costume change, I'm off to dinner. We're going to check out Jaleo. Spanish tapas or cheeses soaked in red wine sound divine. A pitcher of Sangria and amazing conversation are in order during this dining experience! Oh, and I made a quick change into this sassy dress! Sans tights, I love how these cobalt heels bring out the colors within the dress. A fun clutch, statement ring, and deep red lip complete the look! It's now time to hit the slots!


I didn't win big, in the slots that is. But I'm willing to bet that our late night trip to Marquee will be something to remember! And I can't wear what I wore to dinner. It's a night club with a four story LED screen, a DJ pumping out jams, and a packed dance floor. There are three different rooms for you to explore and I'm thinking the smaller Boom Box sounds more my speed. But just because the room may be small and intimate, my look is a total standout! I'm back with the sequins and punched it up a notch with the feathers! Fun heels and a bold clutch add that Vegas flare!


The hubby and I could use a weekend away, something we haven't done since having our son three years ago, and now I'm dying to get to Vegas. And the Cosmopolitan is calling my name! And so are these looks. Wonder if a trip in the New Year could be on my wish list to Santa? Here's hoping!

What would you wear while in Vegas?

1 comment:

AS Style & Design said...

Lovely post!! We love the outfit you've selected for staying in Las Vegas!!

Kisses

Alicia & SofĂ­a
http://www.asstyleanddesign.com