Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fluffy Sweater, Python Scarf, and One Amazing Hat

Sweater: H&M (similar); Boyfriend Jeans: LOFT (similar/on sale); Boots: Frye (similar);
 Scarf: Target (similar); Hat: Sole Society (c/o); Bracelet: Stella & Dot

A rainy fall day calls for a fluffy sweater, python scarf, tall boots, and one amazing hat! If you love hats, and need a super chic one for fall, then go grab this one NOW from Sole Society!

The sweater was a last season H&M find for under $20 and it's still on trend! It's so soft that at times I'm tempted to use it as a blanket! Because there is so much volume to the sweater, I went with a straighter leg jean. Tall boots keep the long line going. The python scarf adds some additional texture to the look. And the hat, well it simply had to be worn!



The Scarf: Before and After

   
 
 

I hate that summer has moved on, but I love FALLing in love with my fall wardrobe again! And, being challenged with how to make it more casual is going to be a fun task!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You look great in a hat! I'm not sure I could pull one off like this, but I just might try.

26 and Not Counting