Monday, October 6, 2014

KCFW Project Runway Shows - Laura Kathleen

  Saturday night's runway shows featured six past Project Runway designers and there was no way I could write just one blog about all six shows. You will have to bear with me this week as I talk about each show and provide all the photos I was able to capture. But what you will see is pretty incredible!

 The show started off with one of my personal favorites, Laura Kathleen. I met her earlier in the year during the spring shows, and believe me when I tell you, she's awesome! I've really enjoyed the time I've been able to spend with her, whether it was last spring or over the weekend, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some additional time together. I also consider myself incredibly lucky to own a couple of her pieces and I really want to add a few pieces from this collection to my wardrobe. See why!

      
   

     
 

    

    
 

 

    

    

Simply amazing! I loved everything and this isn't the whole collection.! My wants? The gray, blue, and black satin jumpsuits! I love the white asymmetrical white blazer. So chic and so versatile. And how luxe is that toffee cover-up? Now I just need a magical trip in which to pack it! 

I can't wait to share with you my look featuring a Laura Kathleen original! A true Dream to Reality for this girl!

No comments: